Monday, February 22, 2010

And Now There Is -- LIGHT!

The nice, nice man I live with has been working evenings, Saturdays, and whenever we didn't have commitments, to finish the electrical in our offices, where are located my closets. One closet has shoes, shirts and jackets; the other has my slacks. The bedroom closet has his clothes -- because he gets dressed sometimes while I'm still sleeping -- and just because........

And on Saturday he finished it all, both rooms, so I can walk into a room and SEE what I'm pulling out, not fish to feel the texture, or pull out and put back. I can SEE where I am walking, not put my hand out in front to not walk into Libby's play-n-back (folded!) that we will take home to her in a couple of weeks. I don't have to get my clothes out the night before and hang them in our room because I can SEE them early in the morning!

I like my nice man. I like it that he likes to do things for me. I want to keep him another 32 years. I want our grandkids to know what a nice man he is so they will want to be like him.

No comments: