Monday, April 12, 2010

I Know She Loves Me

I spent a great week with grandkids the week before Easter. As he was leaving for his day, our 3-yr-old said to his mom, "I know she loves me...."

All the way home, every time I thought of that statement, I teared up. So simple, so profound -- so true.

But truth is, he's not the only one I love. I want others to know how much I love them.

I love my husband, my daughters, my sons-in-law, many, many, many friends.

I've grouped them, but they are individuals. Unique! Special! Delightful! Precious!

I love people who don't know I care. I want to live a life of love.

Hopefully, they will someday think to themselves -- "I know she loves me!"

2 comments:

Donavon King said...

I know you love me too!! Thank you!!

You are loved,
Donavon

grammasnotes said...

You're right!