Thursday, July 2, 2009

The beat goes on.....

Busy week. We picked cherries last Saturday because they would be sprayed this week. I always pick more and plan to share, but often end up not finding someone who wants them till they are too far gone to give. So I pitted and dried, froze some, and have more in the frig to do tomorrow.....

Remodel is coming along so well. I am thrilled with how the bathrooms turned out. Lots of clean-up to do, and need to paint baseboards, doors, and touch-up. Larry is eager to get our bedroom ceiling scraped, then textured and painted so he can lay floor, and we can move back. Right now we have clothes in every room of the house, and never know which room holds what we want.

Can't wait to meet sweet little Libby! I have just a little more to do to finish covering her rocker cushions. Wonder if she will have blonde curls or straight locks, be a fighter or a lover....

I'm so thankful to be home, here, w/Larry. He went backpacking last weekend, and I missed him. I'm thankful for opportunities, each new day, great kids(incl sons!), grandkids, and friends. And I'm thankful for God, so thankful.

Happy Fourth of July! Thank God for America!

No comments: